Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Season Finale

Don't you just love all those last shows? Can't wait till they come on and then they just leave you wanting more. Almost like a good book.
Well I only have worked on one square of my 63 squares afghan today. Most of my time was spent playing around with this blog. But that could be considered as crafting too, couldn't it? I hope to have pics up soon. Hopefully by this weekend. As long as my camera takes decent ones. Someday I really want a scanner, but I will make due for now.
Thank everyone so much for all the comments I got today. It was like Christmas all day getting all those e-mails! Hope to get to read your blogs and talk to you all more!

0 Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next