Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sometimes I wonder about people

Like people who drive around with this sign all day:



Eww. Did you ever play that game?

Like people who are in charge of others:


Really? You would think business majors should know how to spell, and punctuate. And they should know the difference between managers and mangers. At the very least they should be able to tell the difference between time and money. So closing costs 9.05? I am so glad to be away from that place.

And you really wonder about people who write things like this:




Ok enough observation for today. Carry on.

2 Your Thoughts:

At 4:34 PM, Blogger Mouse said...

That's it.. I'm SO canceling my vacation to hell now.

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger claudia said...

Some funny stuff there. I know what you mean though. Although I have to admit that it took me a few reads of the second sign to see the mistakes. In my defense, I just got home from a stupid day at work. Every day is a stupid day, you'd think I'd be used to them by now!!!
I have to tell you that you have started a new addiction in my life. Since I made that Dragonfly Filet Crochet afghan I have not stopped collecting patterns. I am even making a pattern for filet from a clip art program I have. (I have HOURS invested in that pattern right now.)
No problem though, I am loving it! Thank you for "turning me on" to it.
And last but not least, I am glad to see you are still here from time to time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next