Saturday, May 21, 2005

Well I finished the bookbookbook. I highly recommend you get it if you haven't.
I finished #34 of my 63 squares afghan. I tried to take pics but my camera is junk and I can't get even the fuzzy pics to save as gif, jpg, or anything else that I can put on here. I guess I will have to find a scanner somewhere. Any suggestions where I can find one I can use? Let's just say after trying everything I could I was doing this:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Can you relate?
Well that's it for now.

1 Your Thoughts:

At 3:31 AM, Blogger Moze said...

Hitting your head against the wall? Looks painful. At least pad your head first with some of the squares!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next