Sunday, February 18, 2007

A beary happy day

We had a little outing today. When we got back home, this was what we had to show for it.



We went to Bulid-a-Bear Workshop. And instead of just getting the kids one, the hubby decided we should make one too. Here are what we all got.



This is Cuddles. My hubby had a little help with the name.



This is Wicked. What else would I name it?



This is Kitty. She named it by herself.



This is Nicole.



This is James.




This is Wolfen.



And here they are with their creations.






And mine and hubby's. Cute couple huh?




~

I hope everyone had a good Valentine's Day. Hubby got me a washer and dryer. You may not think that very romantic, but I sure do. Not having to go anywhere else to do laundry is heaven. And I got to order some stuff from the Metclub. I'll post that when it gets here.

1 Your Thoughts:

At 9:32 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Oooh, Build-a-Bear - I love it! You should be glad you didn't take me along, I am such an enabler at that store! It's hard to say no to all those cute outfits.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next