Tuesday, January 02, 2007

What holidays?

After all the hustle and bustle, isn't that what we feel like? We try to stretch our time out before the holidays actually arrive. We need more time for everything it seems. And then it's over, and we wonder where the time went. It's kind of all a blur. Maybe that's to deal with all the holiday stress.

The kids had a great Christmas. My hubby was able to make it a better one for them this year. They are all happy, and that's the point. I only made a few things this year. Our family decided to draw names for the adults this year. So that dramatically cut down the number of people I made for this year.

I don't have pics of the ornaments I painted, but I do of the dishcloths I made hubby. I am glad he likes these. I get to knit, and he loves them. A win, win situation. I made his initials. His idea actually. I always have a hard time figuring out exactly what to get him.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

He got me a MetallicaClub membership. When the membership package arrives there will be pictures. But the cool thing is, now that I am a member, I get member only content on their site. That's where I have been spending a lot of internet time. It's a blast.

Hope everyone's holiday went well. Now we can practice writing 07.

2 Your Thoughts:

At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice dishcloths. :)

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

those dishcloths look great

now that i think about it, i might have just gotten the email saying that it was available to be put on hold lol.. im not quite sure if i ever did it

i do want to go to one of those midnight madness things again though - the one i went to for the 6th book was fun

have a good week!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next