Sunday, May 18, 2008

3 Years and counting

Yesterday it has been 3 years since I started blogging on this here blog thingy. Time flies don't it?

I've been doing a little crafting. I had intended on making things for my mom and mother-in-law for Mother's Day. But busyness interrupted me and I didn't finish. But since I had so much progress on my mom's, I decided to just go ahead and finish it anyways.



Did I mention it turned out to be HUGE? That wasn't intended, but I guess it can be a couch doily now. Here is a closer view so you can see the edging.



And then I started on the Hexagon Swirl Shawl. Quick little hexes, although fiddly at times. Starting small lacy things on DPNs usually are.



A closer view of one. These are smaller than intended, because I am using laceweight instead of sock weight.



And then my eldest daughter did a project for the science fair.



She won 2nd place.



And she was in a little music program and dressed up in 50's garb. This is a recycled poodle skirt, homemade of course. I wore it when I was in school and for Halloween.



Back view showing the ponytail.



And she wanted to spin and let it flounce out.



Well that's it for today. I have started working on my FPS again. At least until something else gets my attention.

2 Your Thoughts:

At 5:50 AM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Happy Blogiversary! Been three years for me too. Time flies!!

Hexagon squares and the doily look ab fab girlie!

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Julie said...

You always have a ton of projects in the works -- it is so inspiring.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next