Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Washburne KAL

I know what you are thinking. How could she join another KAL?

Well hold onto your socks. I am not only a member, I am the KAL president. LOL!
Ok not really. I just started it, with permission from La of course.

It is the Washburne KAL. That lovely cabled scarf pattern I've been talking about. It's beautiful and fun to knit.

Here is La's finished pic.



You can hear more about it here on her blog.

Come join us won't you? Just click the button to join the fun.

1 Your Thoughts:

At 5:36 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Man, when you love something you really go all out, don't you. I have to admit that every time I read your blog I am inching closer and closer to knitting this scarf. I do love how it looks - GORGEOUS! And I'm sure that you are taking the responsibilities of your office seriously, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next