Sunday, March 09, 2008

Happy Birthday Hubby

Today is hubby's b-day. Now I get to tease him for the next 6 months that he's as old as me. He never lets me forget I'm older. Being that it's Daylight Saving Time, he lost one hour today. I told him they thought he was getting old and they took an hour away so he wouldn't be so tired.

The kids made him cards and I made him some more washcloths.

I made Zodiac signs for him and the kids, and then a rose. I'll have pics when Blogger cooperates.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 Your Thoughts:

At 10:58 AM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Those are awesome girlie!

Happy Birthday to your DH!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next