Saturday, February 16, 2008

A couple new starts and some progress

Here's the newest progress pic for my Forest Path Stole. It's creeping along. But when I sit down with it, I can usually run through at least a tier at a time. I'm currently on the 8th.





And here's the second round ripple afghan I started. Not in too big of a hurry cause the baby isn't due for a few months.





And then I started another one yesterday. It's another take on the round ripple. And of course the colors aren't right. That section that looks blue is actually grape.





Ok well that's it for now, back to movie watching.

3 Your Thoughts:

At 6:12 PM, Blogger Anabela Miranda said...

Hello!
Your work is just lovely.
Congratulations.

Anamir

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Julie said...

Wow - what lovely color selections for the round ripple afghans! Nice work. And I can't wait until you finish your Forest Path Stole -- I bet you can't either!

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Yosemite said...

I just love the way the stole is working up. The colours are magnificent. It is going to be stunning when it is finished.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next