Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Progress and good sports

I have some progress on my Round Ripple. I'm not done yet. It's already outgrown the coffee table. Blame the dull coloring to rainy weather.





And I started a couple more things. Just small projects.



These are hexagon squares. They don't look quite that shape at the moment. I just wanted to see it worked up and used a really smooshy yarn. So they aren't very stiff around the edges. But the colors are pretty. Though in this pic you can't really tell. They are bright though.





And then I started a Vortex 5 dishcloth. I just liked the twists and turns of it all.





And then we come to the Sports section of our blog. Both my teams won big. Tennessee won 59 to 7. The Steelers won 38 to 7. And Jimmie Johnson won. Sportswise, I am a very happy camper.

5 Your Thoughts:

At 6:55 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Love the pinwheel - it's gorgeous! Your other projects look mind boggling. You are definitely up to challenging knitting patterns and practical geometry these days. I can hardly wait to see the FOs

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Carie @ Space for the Butterflies said...

Your round reipple is beautiful - how big are you going to make it? And the vortex - does my head in - I can't see how it works which is always a good puzzle!

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger claudia said...

Love the Vortex 5 dishcloth. You are so talented and probably a lot patient. I can't knit worth a darn, and I know something like that would make me nuts! But I sure appreciate looking at your stitching! You may have given me the bug to start crocheting more seriously though. I've kind of let everything go by the wayside. Thanks for the inspirations!

 
At 1:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm LOVING that vortex dish cloth. I may have to put it in my queue. Thanks for the enabling!

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Monika said...

I like the ripples blanket, all the colores you used are going well together.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next