Monday, October 22, 2007

No I wasn't sucked into a void

I've been dealing with sick kids for a few weeks. They just kept passing it around to each other. And my youngest got hit the hardest. Which really freaked me out because she is usually my healthiest.

I have been knitting though. Here's a little more progress on my FPS. I finished tier 5 and started 6.




And I started a Dobby Style House SockMark. Just can't get enough of that Harry Potter stuff.





And I also started a crochet project. It's a round ripple afghan. I just loved the shape of it. And it's an easy way to pass the time while watching movies.





Well and that's not all that kept me busy. I have spent quite a bit of time on Ravelry. It's hard not to sit for hours just pouring over all the beautiful things on there.





**For those who saw the last two posts that I took down: Things weren't as they were supposed to have been and so everything at home and everyone is back in the normal swing of things.

3 Your Thoughts:

At 6:07 AM, Blogger Carie @ Space for the Butterflies said...

Glad to hear all is well - and the Dobby sock is genius!

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger TrampledbyGeese said...

Ooooohhhh that afgan is so nice. Those socks are a great idea too. Perfect holiday gifts.

 
At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you're still going strong on FPS! Looking good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next