Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A new beginning

It never stops. I just can't help starting new projects. I am now in the process of making 2 lace projects. I have been working on my Forest Path Stole and now I have started the Civil War Shawl.


I am on row 46. This shawl is huge, so I know it will take awhile. But there is a KAL for it. The newest one started in June, so I am a little behind. But they have a schedule to do so many rows a week, and I am working it that way so I can feel like I am getting somewhere.

You'd think that was enough. But I also have my eye on someday doing a Kauni! Just beautiful that sweater is and that yarn. It's all the Yarn Harlot's fault. She makes hers look sooooo wonderful and maybe even easy. It's on my definite to do list.

In other news, my boys joined band. They are both playing Clarinet. They are excited.


Hmm, I wonder if I can get them to learn to play Metallica songs on them?

3 Your Thoughts:

At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh. As the mother of musicians, I can tell you that the ducks quacking in your house will turn into musicians as well. It just takes time, patience, practice and maybe some earplugs for mom. (Truly, two of mine play oboe, a horrid sounding thing in the early days, and now one is majoring in voice and still plays oboe beautifully. Be strong.)

 
At 1:22 AM, Blogger Ang said...

Metallica in Clarinet...might work!

Your shawl looks really pretty.

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Monika said...

This Civil War shawl beginning looks awesome! Can't wait to see it progressing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next