Saturday, July 14, 2007

The DA, progress and KIP

I'm in, how about you?





Join Dumbeldore's Army today.



Ok, now that the public service announcement is through, on to some progress.

There could have been more, but I was sick a few days. And a fuzzy head means you have to rip out progress and then re-knit. Hopefully the next pic will be a lot longer.





And then there's the knitting in public. We had to take one of ours to the doctor yesterday. And the kids all brought something to do. I didn't. So there was lots of improvising.

Materials:



A tiny bit of eyelash yarn, and 2 ink pens relatively the same size.

And what you get:





I made a mini scarf and then tied it around the littlest one's arm. A fuzzy knitted bracelet.

And here's the tools used.

1 Your Thoughts:

At 2:42 AM, Blogger Ang said...

Great improvisation! I remember knitting with pencils when I was a kid because my mum would hide her needles!

the lace is looking great, hope you're feeling better now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next