Friday, June 22, 2007

Well I have gone and done it again

As of today, it's official. I am a member of another KAL.



Yep, that's right. Another lace KAL. I think this pattern is making me a little giddy. Or it could be the fact that my name appeared on the ranks of the Forest Path Stole KAL this morning.

And here is a small beginning. We had a very busy day yesterday. Partly due to finally seeing Spiderman 3. If you haven't seen it, do. The point is, I didn't get to start until late last night.



For once, this one project has my full attention. I will take full advantage of that, as it is rare.

3 Your Thoughts:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger Octopus Knits said...

That is some cool yarn! Have fun with your Forest Path Stole.

 
At 2:19 AM, Blogger Ang said...

ooooh that is going to look lovely!

 
At 6:31 AM, Blogger Julie said...

Wow - you are a brave knitter. I think it is absolutely lovely - but it scares me to death! Obviously way beyond my abilities, but I can't wait to see how yours comes along! and I love the yarn you are using.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next