Monday, June 04, 2007

It's just a formality

Well that's the name of the scarf I just made. The pattern is by Vickie Howell. Fun to work on, fast going. Until I ran out of the yarn I was using before the last increase row. So I had to dig into my stash to see if I had anything similar. I ended up using Peaches n Cream and a differnt size needle. I was so disgusted, I didn't want to have to find more of the yarn, I just wanted to finish it.

Here it is on the model.





And a closer view. I really like how sproingy it turned out.




I will probably have a few smaller projects going for awhile. So I can rest up to work on Morrigan.

4 Your Thoughts:

At 1:21 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Simply adorable.

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger claudia said...

That is cute! Your model is too!

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Julie said...

Your model is stunning! And the scarf looks pretty good too. ^_^

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Octopus Knits said...

Very cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next