Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Flowers that won't wilt

I decided to make the mom's (mine and my in-law) a bouquet of flowers for Mother's Day. I mean you buy flowers, and they just waste away. So I thought ones that would hang around for awhile would be better.

Here is the bunch before I put the floral tape to em.





This is with the vase and the glass rocks. Also with the tidy little bow.





And here, we have a pair.






I crocheted the flowers. They turned out pretty good. And I started the gauge swatch for the new project I am going to start. I'll show that when it's finished.

0 Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next