Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Ooh, actual knitting content

Yes, even though I haven't posted about any knitting, there has been some going on.

As a matter of fact, there was actually some knitting in public today. I took the kids to the park. Amazing isn't it? And just what is this little pile of wool?





Why it's my Azkaban scarf in progress. Yes I know, I need to work on it more if I am to have it finished by July 13th.





But just remember, when last I posted of it, it looked like this.





So even though I have been busy with other things, at least you know I do still knit. And speaking of other things, the hubby took some better pics of my car, so I thought I'd share those too.




3 Your Thoughts:

At 6:41 PM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

I think your scarf is coming along quite nicely.

Love the Metallica sticker...you're so funny!

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger V said...

Good luck with the scarf. I hope you are able to finish on schedule! :D

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Ooh - I love the Azkaban scarf - extra warm and nothing but knitting for the stockinette. I bet it's going to be a favorite.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next