Wednesday, February 28, 2007

New Tats

I told my husband that I would get him a new tat for his birthday. He agreed and decided to get one yesterday (a few days early, but with his schedule, he wanted to do it on a day off). Then he told me he'd get me one too. So last night we both got new ones.

Here's mine. I love it! It's on my back. I assure you it's straight. I'm not standing very straight in the pic. Sitting down bent over a chair for a couple hours will do that to ya.




And here's his. It's on his forearm.




Aren't they great? We think so!

2 Your Thoughts:

At 2:33 PM, Blogger Lorette said...

Is that your first one? I have one on my upper back, and want another one...just haven't decided what it will be.

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger claudia said...

Cool tats. I'm contemplating my next one...it's been almost thirty years since my last one...ya know, ya can't rush into these things!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next