Tuesday, May 01, 2007

15th Anniversary

Where does the time go? Me and hubby were married 15 years ago today. Doesn't seem like that it's been that long. Guess that's a good thing.

And he's still a sweetie. He made possible the last piece of my car puzzle.




And there has been lots of knitting. I have 174 rows on my Peacock Feathers now. I will take another pic once the new patterning shows better.

And after seeing The Yarn Harlot on Knitty Gritty, knitting away on her own sock recipe, I just had to make some. Here is my version, more of a sport length.






These are made with All Things Heather hand dyed superwash merino, sock weight in Meadow. Yummy, yummy yarn. The first one worked up really quick, so I should have a pair very soon.

And then I have been thumbing through these and decided on which one to try.






This is the Plaid Lattice from A Treasury of Knitting Patterns by Barbara G. Walker. But I am sure all knitters know these by now. I used Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece in Wisteria.



Very pretty color and yummy texture. I wanted to play with this yarn because of a project I will be starting soon. No hints yet. I have to have something else to blog about you know.

3 Your Thoughts:

At 5:04 PM, Blogger claudia said...

Happy Anniversary!

 
At 3:16 AM, Blogger spirals said...

congrats! cant waite to see what knitting you have got to show us!

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger MsFortuknit said...

thats lovely! Congrats

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next