Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Update and Misc.

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Reverend Countess Micky the Unlikely of Chortling Chesterton
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Her Royal Highness Charmingly Wicked the Pertinacious of Lower Beanthrop in the Hedge
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title


Now that's interesting.

Here's the progress on my Peacock Feathers. I now have 168 rows. It's just starting the longer feather pattern. Still loving it.




Here's a closer view of the stitches. I am liking the color variations.




And this just cause I saw a few other people doing it. A fridge pic.




And once again, off to knit.

0 Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next