Friday, April 13, 2007

Let them eat cake

Well maybe not these cakes.






Cherry Tree Hill, Merino Lace in Dusk. 2400 yds of it. Yummy. (this is a pic I got off the web to show the color better)






I am using it to make this:






Finally, I have started my Peacock Feathers Shawl. I have had the pattern and yarn for it for a lonnnnng time. But my original yarn choice just wasn't colorful enough. But these colors just said to use them for it. I started it last night. 60 rows is a pretty good start.





Ok off to knit some more.

2 Your Thoughts:

At 10:37 PM, Blogger claudia said...

Wow! Beautiful colors...nice start too. Can't wait to see that shawl finished. It's gonna be really pretty.

 
At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great dear!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next