Friday, May 04, 2007

Llama, Llama, Duck!

I recently won a contest over at Mouse's place. I got my prizes in the mail today. Look at all these yummy goodies.



A Llama, Llama, Duck bag, some yummy Sublime yarn, Clover double-pointed needles , sweetarts and Bottle Caps! I love it all. I have never had this kind of yarn, it's so squishy and I dig the colors.

Thank you so much Mouse! Now I need to find something to make with my cool yarn.

And for the rest of you, how's about a little song. I know you remember this one.


The Llama Song

1 Your Thoughts:

At 11:46 PM, Blogger claudia said...

Nice prize! I love the Llama song!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next