Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Time keeps on slippin, slippin, slippin...

It does that all the time. It just passes you by. And while it was just speeding away, I forgot about my Bloggiversary. It's been 2 years. My first post was May 17, 2005. How time flies.

And time also is a help for projects getting done. Yeah that's right, I have an FO!

My Peacock Feathers shawl! I finished this morning at 3:30.





Here's a closer look at the feather patterns.






Hopefully in the next couple of days I'll have some blocked pics. I'll save my happy dance for then.

And here is more proof that you can buy anything on the internet. This is for hubby.





And of course, this is for me.

2 Your Thoughts:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Happy blogiversary girlie! We are both entering our terrible two's!

The shawl is faboo! The colorway is stunning. Bravo on lace well made.

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger claudia said...

Happy Blogiversary!
Love that shawl! It turned out just simply beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next