Friday, May 25, 2007

Progress and a start

First off, I have to show off my beautiful stitch markers. They come to me from Mouse! She's very talented and very crafty.




And they match my ring. This was a Valentine's present a few years ago from the hubby. Since my last child, my tiny wedding ring no longer fits. So this is the one I wear now.




And we have progress on the Peacock Feathers. I now have 218 rows. Just a few left of the chart I am on and then to the edging. Very close to finishing! This shows the detail of the larger feather pattern.




And then we have a swatch. This is for the new project I have started.




This is what my start looks like. Yes I just started. Looks a little monstrous doesn't it? I will probably lose some of the stitch markers when I am further along, but for right now it's just to make sure my counts are right.




And this is what I hope it will be someday.




Morrigan from No Sheep For You. It will take some doing. But with the way I have kept on my Peacock Feathers, I am hopeful I can finish it fairly soon.

2 Your Thoughts:

At 3:42 PM, Blogger MsFortuknit said...

Wow what incredible work youve been up to!

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger Marietta said...

just found your blog today - happy 2 years!

i look forward to seeing the finished sweater - really! doesn't that pattern have something like 25 different charts?????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next