Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Uh-Ohs

Yep, I have another finish. Man, I just love these small projects.



Aren't they cute? They are the Uh-Ohs from Mochimochi Land.

The only draw-back is that now all the kids want some. Which isn't really a draw-back, cause they were fun to make and quick. I started these cuties last night and finished them up today. I'm wanting to do the Sleepy Snake and Mischievous Mouse next. Just too much cuteness in one place.

And did I mention that my hubby is the sweetest ever? He got me to order the blocking wire set from Knit Picks today. So once I get em, you'll get to see my Peacock Feathers in all it's blocking glory.

6 Your Thoughts:

At 12:20 AM, Blogger claudia said...

Yep, the "Girls" were half off. I think that is part of the reason I panicked...I had to get them while I could still afford them!
I have watched the reruns over and over, and I still get a big kick out of it. So sorry it's done with, but then they stopped it at a good point in the story.

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger claudia said...

I meant to tell you that your Uh Ohs are so adorable! I wish I could knit...I am all left thumbs though!

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Absolutely adorable.

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger Ang said...

I love those Uh - Oh's, I was looking at them the other day!

Love the peacock shawl too.

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Monika said...

A friend of mine just ordered the sleepy snake pattern. She's almost 50 and has no kids, but I told her to do it for her inner child. It's just too cute! ;o)
I can't believe you made these Uh-Oh's in such a short time.

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

I love these! Nothing like instant gratification especially when the finished product is so damn cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next