Saturday, June 30, 2007

Uh-Ohs 3 and 4

The underlings were giving me the evil eye. They wanted to know when their Uh-Ohs would be finished. So I put the stole on hold for a bit and finished them.

These are for my oldest boy.



And these are for my oldest girl.



My youngest boy wanted the first ones I made. They are all snuggled on their pillows in their rooms so they'll be sure to see them when they get home.

And just for the heck of it, I saw this meme on this blog.

Go to Wikipedia and type in your birthday month and day only. Then post three events, two births and one holiday that occurred on your birthday.

3 Events:

1934 - Federal prison opened at Alcatraz Island.

1966 - John Lennon holds a press conference in Chicago apologizing for stating that the Beatles were "more popular than Jesus".

1970 - A trademark application by the Van Brode Milling Company for the word Spork was published by the USPTO.

2 Births:

1953 - Hulk Hogan, American wrestler

1964 - Jim Lee, Korean-born comic book artist

1 Holiday:

Taiwan - Valentine's Day

I just thought it cool that that's when Alcatraz was opened. Love that Clint Eastwood movie. And who doesn't love John Lennon. And my very favorite utensil is the spork.

Even if you don't post about it, it's fun to see all the facts.

2 Your Thoughts:

At 6:05 PM, Blogger Iris G said...

These Uh-Ohs are so cute:-)

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger Julie said...

I love the uh-ohs and I love it that your kids love them so much. That's just so great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next