Thursday, November 15, 2007

Another start...

...and finish. Aha. Didn't think I'd have one of those after a start, huh? Well this would have been finished even sooner had I not been down with the icky.

I just decided I wanted to try this pattern out, to see how long it would take me. But for actual time reference, I should have waited for a not sick day. Oh well, I finished it anyway.

The crochet hook is laying on it so you can tell the size.



And a couple close-ups of the stitches.






Can you believe it's almost that time of year?

0 Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next