Monday, March 31, 2008

Hogwarts, forest and missing teeth

I started another project. It's cross-stitch. I found the pattern at The Crochet Shoppe. You can use the patterns for Crochet, cross-stitch, or knitting. So I saw a house shield with banners for Hogwarts, and just had to do it.

Here's my progress so far.



And I also have a bit more progress on the FPS. I am on tier 10.



And then there's this.



She lost her first two teeth. On the same day. And I'm signing her up for Kindergarten tomorrow. Where does the time go?

2 Your Thoughts:

At 5:01 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Wow! You stitch fast! And I do like that design. Two teeth on the same day - your baby is growing up. By the way, have you seen they have a new Monopoly game out - it's from DMC and it's called Stitch-opoly. I kind of want one to add to the five other Monopoly games I have.

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Mouse said...

My son just lost his first tooth about 2 weeks ago and he's going to be 7 this summer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next