Saturday, May 24, 2008

OMG! I'm famous!

I'm am a big YouTuber. I don't make videos, but I watch lots of them. I am subscribed to quite a few channels and spend a good amount of time on there watching all kinds of things.

One of the channels I subscribe to is tushygalore. She's just awesomely cute and cool to watch. On one of her videos she showed that she was working on some crochet granny squares. And a little lightbulb went off in my head, and I thought I would make her something.

I had a pattern for a bookmark, and it seemed perfect for her. So I made it. Then I kind of had a little self doubt and thought maybe it was too silly, so I didn't send it. But then I watched another of her videos of her and her boyfriend, they are such a cute couple. And he said that anyone who wanted to should send her some mail. Being that she had a P.O. Box and was a little sad that there was hardly ever anything in it. I thought that was so sweet of him.

So I decided to send it to her. I wrote her a little card and off it went.

Tonight, before bed, I thought I'd check YouTube to see if there were any new vidoes. And she had posted one. And on it she talks about my card, and shows what I made! I was so happy and giggling and jumping around. It just made my day.




I feel like a famous person now, getting mentioned on the YouTube. hahaha

Thank you Tushy and Falcon.

3 Your Thoughts:

At 6:47 AM, Blogger Julie said...

That was great! And I love that spider bookmark - you are so creative. What a nice thing to do for someone - and you're right, they really are a cute couple. I'll have to check out more of their videos.

 
At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cool! The bookmark is awesome!

 
At 2:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

W00T!We're so glad you got a kick out of it. I was pretty giggly when I got the card and extra so when I opened it and a spider jumped out at me. Ha!

x0x0x0x0x0x0x0
-Tushy-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next