Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Much ado about squat

Yeah, nothing new really. Still a lot of YouTube'n going on. You get sucked in and you can't get out. But that's ok. I enjoy the vloggers. And I get to watch t.v. show episodes too. But I haven't neglected my blog reading. I just don't comment a lot these days. If you can't find your voice, you just can't write.


I knitted a little, I crocheted a little. The kids weren't home this weekend, so I had a bit of time to myself. I watched some on demand movies and read some of my new Stephen King. He's never a disappointment.


And so this won't be so boring, some random pictures.

An illusion knitting square of a dragonfly.






Some crochet cat rollies.



My father-in-law's birthday banana pudding. With candles no less.



And some yummy Hawaiian coconut pudding. It's called Haupia. Sent to me from a lovely woman I "met" through the YouTube.



See ya next time.

3 Your Thoughts:

At 5:45 PM, Blogger Carie @ Space for the Butterflies said...

I love the dragonfly - did you invent the pattern?

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger claudia said...

Your illusion knitting just amazes me! Especially since I just taught myself to knit and I can never remember whether I'm supposed to be knitting or purling on the rows no less! I guess if I just keep at it, I will someday be able to knit out some pretties like you do! You are such an inspiration!
Both ofthepuddings look delicious. I wish I was at your house!

 
At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That dragonfly is amazing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next