Thursday, May 29, 2008

Forests and Roses

Ah summer. No school, no school traffic, no schedule to keep. Lovely.

We went to the in-laws' for a cookout on Memorial Day. The MIL has roses growing on either side of her driveway. Beautiful, even the ones with slight imperfections. Sometimes it's these that make them beautiful.

And then before we left, the hubby snitched me one. Gorgeous.


I have had a bit of progress on my Forest Path Stole. I have almost completed the 12 th tier. I just may get this finished this summer.


Here's a little closer pic of the newest progress.


And just for kicks, an emo Care Bear pic my nephew gave me.




Almost as cute as my favorite version.

4 Your Thoughts:

At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the roses, and the stole you are working on is wonderful!

 
At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally adore your emobear!

You're kicking ass on FPS. Woo!

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Your stole is looking gorgeous!!

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Yosemite said...

I can't even put into words how much I love the way your stole looks. I've started another one. Am on tier 5 now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next