Saturday, January 30, 2010

No more sleep for me

I am blogging from my new laptop. My very first laptop. I have had ones that I used and was given to use, but never one of my own. And have net on top of that. So these past few days I haven't been sleeping much. That and I got Guitar Hero Metallica. Sleep? What is that?

I did start another crochet project. More on that later. But it's currently sitting on my table with the bedspread I started. Internet and a laptop. I may never sleep again.

1 Your Thoughts:

At 9:46 AM, Blogger claudia said...

I know what you mean! If I had a laptop, that would be my problem too. As it is, I sit in the frontroom on the computer far too late to get any decent sleep.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next