Monday, May 23, 2005

Socks...again

Well the journey of the socks continues. I knitted, and knitted, and saw so many things that looked bad. Then when I read the pattern wrong and put too many decreases in, I just gave up and...RIBBIT RIBBIT!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
But hey that is ok. I did so much the first go round, I actually got in some practice and now that I started over, it looks better. I know I will still have more problems, but at least I am learning as I go. Maybe someday, I will be able to knit socks by the bushel. Well, at least a pair or two.
I forgot to tell you what pattern I am using. It is the only sock pattern I had. It is from the StitchnBitch Handbook. Am I wanting to have a nervous break down?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Your Thoughts:

At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl there are so many free patterns on the net! If you need a few that are um, smaller let me know!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next