Monday, June 05, 2006

Hi, my name is Micky, and I join KALs.

I just can't help myself. I have joined yet another KAL. The Mason Dixon KAL. The book has so many great projects in it to do. I have finished one and started another.

First we have a dishcloth. I really had fun making this and will make more once I get some more colors. I just had this on hand and went ahead and used it.





And then I started some miters. I really have been wanting to make these for some time, but thought it would be more complicated. I made one and just kept going. I may be working on these for a while.

2 Your Thoughts:

At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those dishcloths!!! I have to get that book soon.. just so I can get that pattern.. everyone is knitting them!!!! Except me....Sheesh...

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

I *love* this book. I've not been this crazy about a knitting or crochet book in some time. Love you dishcloth too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next