Saturday, May 13, 2006

Strawberry Jam

I was asked to make something for someone's grandson. She also has 2 grand-daughters, so I thought it would be nice if they got something too. I found a pattern for a crocheted Strawberry 'Jamma bag. So I whipped up two of them. Aren't they cute?



Once I finish the project for the little boy, I will post info on it. It will be knit, so will take a little more time than those bags.

My kids brought me flowers from school yesterday. Since three of them are in school, I always get a bouquet. My little one picked a dandelion for me to put in the vase. She didn't want to be left out.




Hope everyone has a great Mother's Day tomorrow.

0 Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next