Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Fishy Dreams

First, I got something in the mail today. The Shrone sent me my official Shrone card! Now I can really cause some trouble.

Image hosting by Photobucket

And I have a little more progress on my Celtic Dreams. The upper back is finished and I have picked up and started the upper front. Pretty good progress for me.

Image hosting by Photobucket

And now to the fishy part. I am obsessing again. I have had a one track mind about a project for some time now. So I have decided not to buy anything else knitty or anything that would be considered a non-necessity and save up for it. This is going to be my first major knitting purchase. This will also be the first actual knit kit I have bought. I usually just get the pattern and then get the yarn later.

I want to do Hanne Falkenberg's Mermaid 7. I just can't help myself. All that lovely purply goodness. The Purple, Lilac, and Aubergine colors are great together.

Image hosting by Photobucket

I really must blame this on Annie. She made a Mermaid and it is beautiful. Go see for yourself and tell her so.

Ok I am off to work on Celtic and think about Mermaid some more.

2 Your Thoughts:

At 7:34 PM, Blogger kittensmittens said...

oooh, the Mermaid jacket is definitely worth a little yarn diet. very nice.

I like your celtic dream too. lookin' good.

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

the celtic dreams is coming along nicely.. i like the color, and i love the mermaid... cant wait to see pictures when you start it up

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next