Thursday, March 23, 2006

LOST and some Fun

For any LOST fans out there, I found something fun. Someone has created a countdown clock like the one on the show. It counts down and even starts beeping just like it does on the show. It gives you a little window bar that you click on to pop-up the cursor so you can enter the code. Then it re-sets itself. I haven't let it get to zero yet, but I will eventually. You don't have to let it run all the time, but you could if you wanted to see how it's really like down in the hatch. Have fun.

I also have some new Dr. Who links in my sidebar. Under "Places I visit".

And here is something I saw on Lorette's and Mouse's blogs. Plus a couple extra.



Mechanical Intelligent Construct Keen on Yelling



Malevolent, Intimidating Creature Kindled by Yuckiness



Minx Imparting Carnal Kisses and Yeses

2 Your Thoughts:

At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A lost clock, that's all I need is another damn thing beeping at me! LOL :)

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

hmm sounds good... now i just need to convince my mom to let my order it!

Happy Knitting

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next