Friday, March 03, 2006

I got the bug

The Olympics are over and done. Some got the gold, the rest of us are in awe of your accomplishments. Even though the deadline has long since come and gone, I still want to finish my Rosy. I am still having fun with this pattern. Even with all the quirks. But as always, I will wait till I have finished the chart I am on before taking another picture. You can't really see progress with a few extra rows.

And as if this project isn't big enough or lacy enough, I already know what I will work on next. I may not work on it only, but I want to spend the majority of my knitting time on it. Here it is.

Image hosting by Photobucket

What do you think? Have I got the lace bug or what? And this isn't the only thing in lace I will be doing. I also have my eye on some other patterns I have. And since I have the yarn for them all, why not? It feels good to dip into what I have and come out with the yarn I actually want to use for my patterns.

And if I use most of what I have, I can get more right?

2 Your Thoughts:

At 10:46 PM, Blogger kittensmittens said...

hmm, lace bug must be going around. My friend has it and I'm starting to feel the effects too. But it looks like you are prepared with some beautiful yarn.

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Love that colorway you picked. Summer will be here soon, and it will be good have plenty of lace projects.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next