Thursday, February 02, 2006

Ok, it's official

The lovely, talented, wise, etc., etc., (insert any other nice words you can think of here) Snow, sent me yarn so I can do my Rosy-Fingered Dawn Shawl! Thank you, thank you , thank you, 100 times thank you! It is so pretty, I just can't wait to start. The pinks look slightly orange in the picture so if you want to see the real colors, just go to Knit Picks and see their Palette colors.

Image hosting by Photobucket

I will now officially join the Knitting Olympics. Oh boy.

And I do have some progress to show. Here is my first I-cord glove finished. I have the other fingers done too so I can start the other one soon.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

I don't have a picture because it wouldn't take well, but I also finsihed the main portion of my crocheted muff. When I can get a decent picture, or more progress with the roses, I will post about it again.

And here is some things just for fun. First we have a word cloud. I saw this on Snow's blog.

Image hosting by Photobucket

And then we have some Lego people. You can go here and customize your own. These are of me and hubby of course.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Your Thoughts:

At 4:27 PM, Blogger Annie said...

The yarn is just gorgeous. How wonderful of Snow to send it to you! And I love your i-cord glove. Very cool.

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Love the glove! Bee-you-ti-ful!

I just finished a pair of fingerless gloves from the Holiday Knits book. They are variegated too. Very cool.

Lego peeps are too funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next