Sunday, January 22, 2006

STEELERS beat the Broncos

Image hosting by Photobucket

They did it! We are going to the Super Bowl!

The Bus is going home to Detroit!


Edit: I didn't want to mention it until Snow did. Snow and myself made a bet on this game. I wouldn't have bet, but the word yarn was mentioned and I caved. She was for the Broncos, so I won! She is threatening to send me blue and orange yarn just to get back at me. I told her that was ok, I would use it anyway. When I get it, I will show you what she sent. By the way, if you haven't yet, go check out her blog. It has a new look.

2 Your Thoughts:

At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

way to go!

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Lorette said...

GO HAWKS!! I'm from Puget Sound, after all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next