Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I have been bad

Yes, I told myself that I wouldn't knit anything else until I finished the presents. Did I listen? No, of course not. But I only started something, and only worked on it a little on one day. So that is not so terrible, is it? Well it's hard to only knit on something that Has to get done.

It is a little Gina's fault too. She had started these and it just sounded fun. It's much easier to share the blame with someone else. I started the I-cord gloves that you can find on nonaKnits. It's a cute idea and pretty fun. I have two pinkies and the tip of an index finger to show for it. I finally am using some of my sock yarn.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

But I did get another mini-weasley done. So now I think that is 7 done. Only 26 more to go. And I have 19 more days. It can be done, I am sure of it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Did you know the new Knitty is up? There are a few things on there I want to do now. Thanks a lot. As if I didn't have enough tempting me at the moment. Especially the cheesy puffs pattern. That is the first man sweater I found that had bigger chest sizes. I married a big boy you know. He said he liked it, but I am not going to make it orange. I found some yarn in a grey, and all together it will only cost about $2o to make it. Can you get a better deal than that? And it is good yarn too. When I get it, you know I have to , I will show you. But, I promise, I won't start it till after Christmas. I mean it this time.

2 Your Thoughts:

At 9:34 PM, Blogger handknit168 said...

Everyone is always doing multi-tasks. Time is limited to do so many things.

My Blog
My on-line shop

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Those gloves are coolio! I want to make a pair too. Gotta finish what's in front of me though. I very cautious about too many WIP's.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next