Sunday, November 13, 2005

More insanity

Well, I went and did it again. I joined another KAL. It's all Snow's fault. She told everyone about it. It is a cute little Christmas project. Deb is the one who did the pattern and she is doing the KAL. You can buy her pattern from her blog. It's only $4.00 and she donates a dollar from every sale to Habitat for Humanity. So come on along, you can join too.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

As if this was enough, I do have an update on Rogue. I finally got finished with chart A and am now working on the sleeves. Two at once. My very first sleeves. I needed a break from the body for a bit, so this is my reward for getting off that first chart.

Here is chart A done.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here is the sleeve detail.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And both of them. The second one is a little scrunched at the moment, but it flattens out nicely.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And the other day when I posted about those 3 new projects I was working on, I forgot another one. I am also working on a Clapotis. This will be Gina's fault. I am doing it in 4 different varigated yarns. They all have the same color combinations just in different hues. They go from really bright to deeper colors.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And Heather, and Heather; I know you two tagged me for a meme, and I will do it I promise. I just don't have all the answers worked out yet. But really, with all this other stuff going on, did you really think I would have it done already?

6 Your Thoughts:

At 4:38 PM, Blogger --Deb said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Micky!

 
At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks great girl! The Rogue and the Clap!! Can't wait until I can actually have some updates... lol

I need to stay my ass of the computer and get me some time by myself.....

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger itgirl said...

shame on you for not being up to date!

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Lorette said...

Your Rogue is looking great! I love that color!

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Girl you are busy. Good for you!

 
At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get on that rogue..it's going to look fantastic!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next