Monday, October 24, 2005

Cheap...What could be better?

Yeah I am all about getting things cheap. Yarn sale, notions sale, book sale, free shipping. I usually jump right into those. If you have a yarn habit, you gotta find the cheap stuff. Speaking of cheap, free is always good. I was sent a free gift from miss Annie, thank you!

And then I got all these for the price of one. Now if that isn't thrifty, I don't know what is.












I did some knitting this weekend. I worked some more on Rogue. As soon as I finish the chart I am working on and get the sleeves started, I will post a new pic. But with all these books, I can probably see myself starting something (or lots of things) new. Well I did have a finish you know. That's cause for a new start, right?

3 Your Thoughts:

At 11:14 AM, Blogger Kali said...

Oh MY What a find you got!! I've been eyeing a couple of those books for a while now but my craft budget is getting a bit out of control so I've had to restrain myself a bit.

 
At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go girl with all your great books! I'm always looking for a good deal too!

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Cool books! Annie is awesome. Hey, I met her last weekend at Crazy Aunt Purl's house! Pretty cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next