Friday, September 23, 2005

Tagged yet again

I was tagged for a meme by two people. Gina and Roberta.

Here are the rules:

1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post (or closest to).
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five people to do the same.

My 23 post was on Saturday June 18, 2005. Entitled "Clue 2". The 5th sentence reads:

Then it will just be to wait for the next clue.

That was a post concerning the Mystery Stole Along. I think that was my first KAL. And no, even though I have all the clues, I haven't finished yet. I got sidetracked by the Silk Corset along. Well since I just tagged lots of people not too long ago, and I have seen bunches of people do this already, I think I will just leave it at that.

Onto a little knitting. I told you I would post when I did some more mini stuff. These will be given with the mini-Weasleys at Christmas.



I also took a pic of them beside my CHIBI. Just so you know how little they are.



And I went and got myself into another KAL. I know, how many can one person be in? I don't know, I lost count.



I just couldn't help it. Rogue has turned me into a cable lover and this was calling to me. After I saw the wonderful work Carissa was doing on hers, it made me want to do it too. She has a separate page for her squares. Check out all the other great stuff she does too. She is very talented.

I have been doing other things too, but I gotta leave something for next time.

3 Your Thoughts:

At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you finally updated!! headed home.. sick talk to you monday!

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger kittensmittens said...

it cracks me up you are in so many KALs. Good for you, because they are fun.
Everytime I think of joining one, thinking it would be fun, I remind myself that I never finish anything...

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I knew you would be hooked once you got the hang of cables. They aren't as hard as many think they are.

Have fun with the KAL. I need to make more knitting time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next