Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Rogue has gone to my head

This must be what has happened. Everything I see is a shade of my Rogue yarn. This happened again at the store the other day. I decided to go ahead and dye my hair again. It has been way too long since I have done this. The color I found that day was Burgandy. And this is now me.



And do we remember what my Rogue color is? Wine of course.



So if I still have this color when it is done, I can just disappear. By the way, I still have a couple rows of the hem to go. Harry Potter has won that fight in my head more often than not. But I feel he is a worthy cause, and the only one I would let take time away from Rogue.

And here is a shot I took at Ariel's party. That would be the daddy's girl and the daddy's girl in training. Oh, and of course, that would be the daddy.

2 Your Thoughts:

At 8:04 PM, Blogger Mouse said...

Great hair! That's a really nice color.. its more what I was going for when I dyed my hair "glow in the dark red". I'm still waiting for it to fade... hah.

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I used Black Cherry with Red Red mix once. It was way too dark for me.

Your little girls are so cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next