Sunday, August 14, 2005

Adding to the Stash

I finally got to go to Hobby Lobby. It was hard to narrow down my choices, but I think I did good.

First I found this. I thought it was just too cute. My little one was with me and she liked it too, so I got it.




And then I got quite a few needles. DPNs and circulars. I plan on making more socks. And the circulars, just to have extra.



Then I saw this camo yarn, and I had to get it. I will make hubby something with it. And the other two are to go with the purple yarn I got a couple of days ago. I think I have decided what to do with it. But I won't tell until I have casted on for it.



And then I found the sock yarn. I have never had real sock yarn, so I made sure I got some. I didn't really want the plain blue, but I liked the free pattern it had with it. It is so soft.



That's not too much for my first sock yarn purchase is it?

And then I got my book in the mail.



I would have had it read already, but I got a migraine Friday and still had it Saturday when I woke up. So I read all I could. I hope to read more today. It has totally kept my interest so far.
Well off to read and fondle my new yarn some more. I can tell you that it is well fondled by now. lol

3 Your Thoughts:

At 7:22 PM, Blogger spirals said...

ooo camo yarn i love it... im making a hat right now from it... it looks realy good if you do all garter stitch the colors kinda pool and looks sorta like camoflague other wise it says pretty stripey... but try it out.. either way its still fun..

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Mouse said...

I love that camo yarn.. you get such interesting color patterns from it. I've made a bunch of hunting caps from it for the guys in my family and they loved them. Good haul!

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I wish we had Hobby Lobby around here. Just Micheals, JoAnns and Walmart, all with junk needles.

Do have about 5 yarn shops now, but not close enough. Probably, too high priced anyway. *sigh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next