Wednesday, August 03, 2005

New Button & a Book

Well I was just sitting around, catching up on all the blogs I read and all the messages in the KALs I am in. And I decided to make a new button. I am in such a good mood after knitting that pattern from a CHART, I had some extra creative juices I needed to use. So here it is. (as if you can't see it on the sidebar)



And I am able to buy something for a change and I decided to get a book. I have been wanting to get this for a while, and I finally am. It should be on it's merry way soon.



Wow. I have had a busy, busy day.

1 Your Thoughts:

At 6:39 PM, Blogger Agnes said...

Hi Micky, thanks for your compliment on my blog. Yours is a nice one too ... not too difficult to see what colour is your favourite! ;) I like your new button ... I think I need to make myself a new one soon.
The cat-mouse story of yours is really yucky! But cats are cats ... you just can't be mad at them! LOL!
Have a nice day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next