Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Hobby Lobby

Oh.my.goodness.gracious.alive! I finally got to go to the Hobby Lobby. I will be drooling for a week. Well possibly longer. We were out and about and happened to be in the same parking lot as the store, so I thought we could go in for a minute. You know, while we were near and all. It's a good thing I had no money to spend. I saw tons of stuff I wanted to get. It was really a quick walk-through cause the kids were with me, so not a lot of time to really stare at everything. There were so many knitting books, so much yarn. So many needles and such. All the colors of the rainbow and more in the cross-stitch floss. Rows of cross-stitch kits and patterns. Rows of beads. I could go on and on, but I would just be torturing myself. The good news is I probably will score a gift card for my birthday. Oh boy, my mind is racing already at how much stuff I can actually have in my paws. There is no end to the possibilities. And when I go, I will go by myself. So I can get lost in all of it. Sigh. Thank you Melissa for telling me about such a place as this. And thanks for giving me another addicition.

2 Your Thoughts:

At 11:37 PM, Blogger kittensmittens said...

ooooh, that hobby lobby sounds like FFUUUNNNN!

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Melissa G. said...

Happy to help out, in any way I can! ;-) I hope you get your gift card and shopping trip!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next