Sunday, June 26, 2005

And then there were 2

Well I was feeling bad because I was neglecting the socks while working on my stole. So I sat down and finished them today. So now I have not one, but two pippi kneestockings! Yeah!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And they do actually fit.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Although I said I'd never put my picture on here. Hehehehehe!

So now I can do the happy dance and feel the joy of another FO!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

You know right now you are hearing the Charlie Brown music go through your head! Who's gonna be humming that all day? Heehee!

2 Your Thoughts:

At 11:35 AM, Blogger Birth Express said...

Now aren't those ADORABLE?????? I am tempted, but don't think I will be needing socks too much in Hawaii. HEHE.

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger HibiscuitsGirl said...

Cute! It's so nice to finish a project and be pleased with it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next