Saturday, June 11, 2005

Other Stuff

Been busy with other stuff these days. The last night of VBS was last night. The kids were very excited because they were having a pizza party afterwards. They have their little program Sunday night where they will sing and then that's it. Yeah. Then we can go back into the lull that is summer. Yeah right. LOL.

Well I am going to start a lace project soon. My very first. As soon as those needles get here, shhhh! But they are for another project too, so I don't feel soooo bad about it. It is part of a knit-along. As soon as I make sure I can do it, I will post more info.

Since I don't have any knitting to show off, I am still working on the sock though, I thought I'd show something I made a while back. It is a needle roll. I saw the ones you can buy for around $20, and wanted to have a good one but just couldn't make myself spend that on one. So I got the stuff and made my own. It only cost around $6. I don't hardly ever sew on a machine, and the one I used is ancient, but the roll serves it's purpose. There are plenty of pockets for all the needles, but some of them are hiding in projects right now. And I even thought to put in a wider one for the circulars.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Your Thoughts:

At 5:22 PM, Blogger HibiscuitsGirl said...

Cute needle roll! I wish I could sew--how handy would that be?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next